Tuesday 28 April 2015

I  have decided that I must write lists.  It is far too easy to just play on the computer and sleep, its time to get myself in order, especially if I want to go back to work soon.  I hope this shows some signs of recovery.  So I have written a list of jobs to get done and already ticked one off, which feels good.  Am I allowed to sleep now?

I am continuing in my quest to publicise this blog.  I have tweeted several famous people (not sure why they are called celebrities) and seem to be getting interest from one.  Hopefully I will have news later on today. I have also tweeted Robbie Williams, I don't imagine he will even see it, but its worth a try.

Stephen Fry is also someone who would be fantastic to retweet my blog but he is off twitter at the moment.  I have so much respect for that man.  He is often said to be a 'national institution' and he is gay.  Does that mean  that homosexuality is no longer a stigma? I do sense a change in mood. Using the word "gay" as a derogatory term seems to have almost died out.  Single sex marriage seems to be largely accepted.  Has our society has moved  on enough, to ignore the idiots (while still giving them their free speech)?  I am not sure, but I really hope so.  I have a very similar opinion of Clare Balding btw.

Right the gym rowing challenge ends tomorrow so I must go and beat that instructor.  Then it will be time for lunch and to tick more things off of the lists.




  

No comments: