Monday 27 April 2015

This is the most difficult time I have had writing this blog, as the words really aren't flowing today. My brain is full to overflowing point and, having taken the increased dose of medication, I have been rather sleepy today.

I have considered many topics to discuss today but these would all lead to a rant by me that really isn't the purpose of this blog. I have written so many drafts of it today that I am completely exhausted.  It seems the blog is having many effects, some positive and unfortunately a few negative. This was always the risk when I started this.  I do have to remind myself why I am writing it in the first place and that is to have an outlet for how I am feeling and to hopefully help someone else who may be in a similar position.  

I am also seeking some answers.  It might seem quite flippant to some but the question that is really bothering me today is why do people still believe in any type of god, when things like the Nepalese disaster happen?  I have written this question previously on Facebook and never really received a satisfactory answer.  So if anyone could enlighten me I would be grateful.

Anyway this has taken me near enough two hours to write.  It has been one massive edit after another.



No comments: