Sunday 26 April 2015

So here I am sat in a nice warm and cosy house, rather than freezing up on Dartmoor. I woke up this morning, feeling quite anxious and nervous, looked at the weather and thought 'stuff it'. I have however cycled about 40 miles over Exmoor. I am going to stay at my mum's house instead and cycle home tomorrow.

Cycling gives you plenty of time for thinking.  I am not quite sure this is a good thing at the moment but the cycling is beneficial, as when I am tired I sleep much better. I am however going to give mindlefullness meditation another go this week as I have been assured that it does help and there is some good science behind it (a scientist to the core).   Any good YouTube videos recommendations would be welcomed. 


I do feel that I might be on the mend as my emotions aren't so erratic. I am going to increase my medication tonight as the doctor suggested. I just hope that they will stabilise at a higher level than they are at currently. 

I had some lovely feedback from a very lovely lady we know through the bmx club.   She has encouraged me to keep on blogging as she has found it useful for her family.  She has shared it with her children and to help them understand the condition.   This remains myy hope for this blog.

No comments: